If you are a Support worker or Carer looking to join great, reliable Live-in Care or Supported Living look no further. Amflo Care Services is looking for a committed, hardworking, empathetic and loving worker for an assignment in Yorkshire.
What we look for:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Car driver with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK
What we Offer:
- competitive pay rates
- training and a comprehensive induction
- career progression opportunities
- Ongoing support and supervision.
Steps to Work for Us:
Step 1: Complete our online application form (APPLY NOW)
Step 2: We will arrange face-to-face interview. At the interview, you will be asked questions on scenarios you may face to see how you would handle certain situations. Please bring your ID and other requested paperwork so this can be checked with your application.
Step 3: We will submit application for your Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and you will pay for the check
Step 4: You will be invited to attend our training course to become a care assistant or support worker.
Step 5: Once your DBS has been returned we will arrange for you to shadow an experienced carer or support worker. This will give you hands-on experience of the role before you start.
Step 6: With good feedback from shadowing we will offer you a position, confirming your contract, start date and work times. You’ll also receive your Amflo Care Services uniform.